|How to Take Care Of Your Art|
Take Care of
Take Care Of Your Art
I use the finest pigments and acid free paper to prevent fading and yellowing, so that you can enjoy your investment for years to come. But you must take a few steps to protect your art.
1. Keep your art out of direct sun light.
2. Keep your art away from strong fluorescent light.
3. Keep your art dry.
4. Keep your art at room temperature.
5. When framing – Use archival quality materials – Acid Free Mattes, Backing and Mounting Materials. No masking tape.
6. Use UV protective Acrylic glass or Plexiglass in the frame.
7. Seal the back of the frame to keep the bugs out.
February 12, 2010 RICH WILKIE.